Facebook

31 Aug 2014

Mother & Son

 I first met Marilyn earlier this year on a Mother's day make up and photo shoot I was lucky enough to be involved in. So I was thrilled when she contacted me to take photos of her and her son before they left Korea.

We took the photos at my new favourite location in Seoul (Thanks to my sweet friend and talented photographer Marisa for introducing me). I love this place because it has touches of Korean culture throughout, as well as being very green. The perfect backdrop for photos in my opinion!

Marilyn wanted to get photos together with her son and individual senior pictures for him too. What a good looking family this is as you will see!

It's such a blessing to meet all these lovely families as I go about doing something I love. Lucky me :)

 



 




 




 





All images are copyright. Please do not use without my permission. 

No comments:

Post a Comment