Facebook

28 Nov 2014

M + C

I feel kind of skeptical about Craigslist ... You don't know who you are dealing with at the other end of the computer. However, doubts aside, I decided to advertise for models this past summer. I had an urge to take some portraits ....  And I struck gold! I was lucky enough to meet these 2 friends who agreed to spend some time with me at my favourite photo location - Namsan Park in Seoul. I had originally asked for female models, so I was a little nervous when I knew I would be shooting a male as well! (M+C... I don't know if I told you guys that?) But I'm so glad I got the chance to shoot both of these friends. It was like working with professional models. They were both so sweet and totally gorgeous as you will see below! Thanks for your time M+C ^^

















No comments:

Post a Comment