Facebook

14 Apr 2013

52 weeks update...

Week 5/52
Strawberries are in season at the moment. We have been making the most of this with fresh strawberries every day!They are too yummy!


Week 7/52
I have begun to make my own muesli! Cereal is not a common breakfast in Korea like it is in the western world. Most of the cereals here are sooo sweet. So i have decided to make my own. I never realised how easy it was to make your own. There is a foreign foodmart near my house and they stock all the ingredients I needed. So here's to healthy breakfasts!
 
 Week 6/52 (Sorry - out of order)
We went for one last trip to the Ski resort 2 weeks ago. Hoping to satisfy ourselves until next winter comes. As much as I love snowboarding - I hope the Winter doesn't come too quick though....it's much too cold here! This was the view from our condo in the early morning ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment